Páginas

4 de janeiro de 2012

Thinspiration

























n0-thin-g:

i love black


103-lbs:

judge me for it. 
103-lbs:

what i wear when i cook. hi. 



eriinn0neill:

GIve me that body….
thissummeriwannabeskinny:

goal





anorextic:

“Nothing tastes as good as thin feels” - kate moss





ciaobellakissxo:

aksamolsadayatsak:

alın bunları

Perfection




would rather be the girl on the left.. 


excitable:

new shirt I made & new purse from longboard house :)






















thintellectualconversation:

I want to wear thigh high socks!

skinbones-and-size0:

wtf can i be you
ohmykittensandwhiskers:


NYE THINSPO SPAM!!






mythinsponow:

Thinspo 55. by thinminmeg on Flickr.




truthful-and-youthful:

I feel like ive gotten bigger! Maybe its just me.


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário